Request a Free Quotation Now
Ball & Waite provide indoor containerised storage and full collection and re-delivery services.
In addition to our fully insured storage facilities we also provide full collection and re-delivery services if required.
Whatever your circumstances our storage is available short-term or long-term.
There is no long-term commitment and no penalty clause; you can store by the week, month, year or as long as you require. Our minimum charge is just ONE Day
- Indoor containerised storage
- Conventional warehousing
- Document storage in containers or racking
- Rolling Rack facilities and locked room storage
Our storage containers are purpose built ideal for storing household furniture and cartons, office furniture, files/documents, electrical equipment and machinery.
The warehouse is maintained on a daily basis, kept at an ambient temperature to ensure items are protected, has annually FRAs completed (Fire Risk Assessments) and passes these with flying colours.
Collection and delivery process
- The storage containers are placed into our vehicles and brought to your home/site.
- Your effects are loaded directly into the containers, each item being wrapped and secured.
- All effects are also inventoried (including a condition report).
- The containers are then sealed and returned to our storage centre where they are placed safely into their bays.
- When you need your effects returned, the containers are brought to your site for delivery to commence.
This method reduces double-handling and therefore risk. It also keep your effects secure in sealed containers for the duration of the transportation and storage
We understand that your livelihood could be at stake if your stock or equipment was damaged or lost. Ball & Waite storage centre is well protected with closed circuit video surveillance, intruder alarms, locked roller shutters and perimeter fencing and gates. All areas are restricted to authorised access only.