Ball and Waite provide fully insured indoor containerised storage along with a full collection and re-delivery service if required. Whatever your circumstances our storage is available short or long term. There is no long term commitment and no penalty clause so you can store by the week, month, year or as long as you require. Our minimum charge is just ONE Day.
- Indoor containerised storage facilities.
- Conventional warehousing
- Document storage facilities in containers or racking
- Rolling rack facilities and locked room storage
Our storage containers are purpose built and ideal for storing household furniture and cartons, office furniture, files/documents, electrical equipment and machinery. The warehouse is maintained on a daily basis, kept at an ambient temperature to ensure items are protected and has annual FRAs completed (Fire Risk Assessments) which are passed with flying colours.
Collection and delivery process
- The storage containers are placed into our vehicles and brought to your home/site.
- Your effects are loaded directly into the containers, each item being wrapped and secured.
- All effects are also inventoried (including a condition report).
- The containers are then sealed and returned to our storage centre where they are placed safely into their bays.
- When you need your effects returned, the containers are brought to your site for delivery to commence.
This method reduces double-handling and therefore risk. It also keep your effects secure in sealed containers for the duration of the transportation and storage.
We understand that your livelihood could be at stake if your stock or equipment was damaged or lost. Ball and Waite storage centre is well protected with closed circuit video surveillance, intruder alarms, locked roller shutters and perimeter fencing and gates. All areas are restricted to authorised access only.