Request a Free Quotation Now
Trust our Experience
Ball and Waite have over 100 years of experience in home moving.
All of our staff are fully trained in moving techniques so when it comes to your home removal your precious effects are in safe hands with us.
Free quotation with no obligation!
We are interested in listening to your moving requirements and helping you while providing advice, rather than selling to you!
Accredited Members of the U-Move Group
Ball & Waite Removals and Storage are members of the U-Moves Group. Whatever your decision is when selecting a home mover, we strongly recommend you look at U-Move Members.
The U-Moves Group has promoted professional excellence in the removals industry. By choosing a U-Move Member you will ensure your move goes smoothly with added peace of mind that comes from using a reputable, professional and safe remover, and in the unlikely event that something goes wrong, you’ve got someone to turn to.
“U-Moves” has a direct contact to ensure your are totally satisfied with the removal service you receive
Choosing a reputable company that’s part of a Trade Association
- Obtain quotations from trade registered companies.
- Although we’d like you only use our company, we recommend that you obtain 2-3 quotations.
- Ensure that the removal company has sent a surveyor to your home. This avoids any ambiguity and places far more responsibility of the mover to get your move right.
- Check that the quotation is a fixed price with no hidden extras!
- Get your quotes in writing.
- Ensure that the service includes insurance or liability cover.
- Get re-assurances that the removals staff are experienced, trained and directly employed – it makes a difference!
Fixed Price Quotes
We recommend that you seek fixed price quotations, rather than hourly rates. With a fixed price quotation you understand the exact charges – there are no hidden extras. With hourly rates there is the extra pressure of hurrying your removals teams along, whilst you are on tenterhooks as the move seems to go on and on… The Moving Process is stressful enough without a slow-timing removals crew notching up extra hours!
In order to provide you with a fixed price quotation, we like to survey your effects. This involves sending a surveyor to your home at an agreed time/day and spending between 20 and 30 minutes with you to discuss your move requirements and assess the nature and volume of effects.